Tagged by Naveen Sritharan (say thank you Naveen. You're my post title)

, , 4 comments
1.What do you want the most now?
Finish reading all the books I've been wanting to read and watching all the anime and drama series and movies I have stocked up in my computer. Superficial, I am.

2.Who is the person you trust the most?
Check my blog title. I think you might find the answer.

3.Are you in love?
...Define love. No, not at this moment, I don't think so. Na-ah. Nope. Not me.

4.If you have a dream come true..
..my idealist visions will become reality.

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Does seeing a rainbow have anything to do with belief? It's kinda like asking do you believe grey clouds will bring rain? It's just a matter of whether it does or doesn't. Nothing along the lines of theological or religious or faith when it comes to rainbows. This is so overboard!

But if you ask me "would you like to see a rainbow after the rain" the answer is yes.
(sorry about the b.s. :P)

6.What's your goal for this year?
Finish my pre-U course with flying colours (meaning to just finish it) and run, RUN again.

7.Do you believe in eternity?
Yeah. Since it involves the afterlife then yes eternity is reasonable.

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
Can't say that I have. I'm not that well emotionally-connected with anyone till it reaches suicidal point. Hmmmm. Should I be concerned?

9.What feeling do you love the most?
Satisfaction. Gratification. Love? Fine, I'll go with happiness too.

10.What are the requirements for your other half?
(I hope putting requirements here won't chase away the last few chances I have for myself to find my other half. Oh heck)
'Tis gonna sound cliché, but heck, I'm a cliché person myself: faithful, honest, smart with words and knows when to say the right things at the right time, isn't the least bit dramatic and takes everything as if there's always a lighter side to it (even when the general majority would say it's beyond serious), humorous, tall, not obese and is health-conscious, not fussy, loves God, loves kids, loves me, loves the environment and is true to himself.
There. So geli la I read back, but yeah, soppy as it is, this is it.

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
When you feel absolutely at a loss for words, and you're completely defenceless.

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Can't say that I do. I'm not Friend #1 to many people but I do try to be good friends as much as I can. (I'm sorry if you don't think so)


13.What do you want to do in the future?
Err. I'm not sure. How far into the future would you like?
Well, to be able to say I've globe-trotted the world round; get married; have indispensable income (it's okay if I don't, so long as I have enough to live comfortably); have a artwork sold or something; play the piano in front of a live audience (even if the audience only stays for a while)

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
Refer Question 2

15. How did you feel last night?
Tired. Felt as though I led a pretty aimless life at the moment.

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
The ones I love the most

17.When do you think the world will end ?
When the One Up There says so.

18.The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Loot things I never could have ever held if I didn't know Armageddon was tomorrow. (I'm sure the world would be in a havoc if everyone knew tomorrow is no more, hence, the looting.)

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
The next Dr. House. Maybe just a tad milder. And he's gonna have loads of cash he's willing to dish out to people he's tagged!

20.What do you want to know right now?
About all the things I've been wanting to know for the last 18 years of my life. They're personal, okay?

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged!

  1. Sara Kang
  2. Albert
  3. Chee Seng
  4. Heng Ji

4 said...:

Chee Seng said...

Thanks for the tag.
I shall do it by this weekend :)

Naveen said...

Hmm...* THATS MY TRADEMARK NAME!!* lol...you have to put that small trademark R, at the bottom of my name, or you might suffer from a libel suit. LoL. Although i admit, my name does much needed justice to your post....
So...why dont you have a Chatbox?? * The question has been bugging me since last week*

germae said...

You are welcome Chee Seng. Just read your post :)

Okay, Naveen. I knew so many Naveens in the past (well, 2 other, but still...) so yeah, how copyright can u make that name of yours? And your name made just of my post? HOE (How on earth)?

Oh, I don't have a chatbox because I'm too lazy to reply chats. That's what I have comments widget and Windows Live and stuff. Heh

HRM Naveen Sritharan said...

Really?? Never met any other Naveen before...lol...but even if they exist, i dont suppose they are as handsome as me are they?? lol..*winks* Plus, I have seriously never met any other Naveen Sritharan at all, the common ones are navin, spelt with an i, without the double ee's.