This is going to be one s-t-r-a-n-g-e TAG

, , 8 comments
I bet you, this tag is one of the reasons why we should never leave anything to chance.

The Music Shuffle Meme
1. Put your iTunes/ music player/ phone on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.

After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to the meme themselves.
*******************
1.What would best describe your personality?
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer (I'm doomed!)

2.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Konayuki - Remioromen (OST 1 Litre of Tears) (It's in Japanese. Sounds soppy.)

3.How do you feel today?
Collide - Howie Day

4.What is your life's purpose?
The Setting Sun - Switchfoot (OH-KAY)

5.What is your motto?
Fly Away From Here - Aerosmith (Looks like I do a lot of running away)

6.What do your friends think of you?
Unfailing Love - Chris Tomlin (Wow. I am love-abundant. LOL)

7.What do you think of your parents?
Awakening - Switchfoot (????)

8.What do you think about very often?
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper (I think about all moments; past, present, future. Apt)

9.What do you think of your best friend?
Holy is the Lord - Chris Tomlin (? Well, as we say - Jesus is my best friend)

10.What do you think of your crush?
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's (My crush is a guy. I'm straight. LOL)

11.What is your life story?
Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins (Has my life been that great? I suppose shuffle on WMP is not so bad after all :P)

12.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Shout - Tears for Fears (No comments)

13.What do you think when you see your crush?
Out of Reach - Gabrielle (Oh dear. Could be right. So right. :'( )

14.What do your parents think of you?
Kiss Me Goodbye - Angela Aki (I'm not going away anytime soon, mum and dad. Just another half a year plus...)

15.What do strangers think of you?
L'amour - Carla Bruni (Oh dear. Do I emanate so much L-O-V-Es)

16.What will they play at your funeral?
Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven (So gloomy :( )

17.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Nocturne Op. 2, No. 48 in F# - Chopin (Interesting.)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Frederic Chopin - Grande Polonaise Brillante in E Flat, Op.2 - Chopin ( I like to play piano. Ok?)

19.What do you think of your friends?
We Are The World - USA for Africa (We are all together!)

20.What song do you listen to when you are sad?
The Look Of Love - Diana Krall (Weird....)

21.What song do you air guitar to?
Pretty Baby - Vanessa Carlton (Barely any guitar, but I'm after all, not the head-banging air guitar type)

22.What should be your signature karaoke song?
We Belong To The Sea - Aqua (Key way too high. Got to try harder with my karaoke skills)

23.What is your greatest desire?
Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects (Heehee. Looks like I shall not say)

24.What does next year have in store for you?
Sidewalks - Story of the Year (Oh me, oh my. Sidewalks?)

25.What's your outlook on life?
Everybody Wants To Rule the World - Tears For Fears (Everybody's an authoritarian, power-hungry dictator after all, no?)

26.How will you die?
The Moon is a Magnet - Jon Foreman (On the Moon? Cool!)

27.Do people secretly lust after you?
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls (Yes! I knew it!)

28.The best advice you will ever get
Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum (Yes. The power of love, indeed)

29.What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran (I'm going on a binge-eating spree? Gosh)

30.What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Shiver - Maroon 5 (Heng Ji, be afraid. Be very, very afraid)

31.What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Solta O Frango - Unknown (Sounds like one hip mother-in-law to me)

32.What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
I Don't Need a Man - Pussycat Dolls (Ironic. My obstetrician must be a woman then.)

33.If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Let Your Love Be Strong - Switchfoot (Power of Love. Yay)

34.What sort of world ruler would you be?
Quando, Quando, Quando - Michael Buble and Nelly Furtado (???)

35.Will you ever get a dog or cat?
Until The Time is Through - 5ive (means not ever)

36.What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift (I will be holding a guitar when I give my speech)

37.What is your superpower?
Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5 (I have the power of Attraction!)

38.Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson (That's just the way I am? Really?)
************************
This is one funny Tag I tell you!

Now, I tag the 5 people:
  • Sara Kang
  • Adeline Heng
  • Naveen Sritharan
  • Chee Seng
  • Cheeps

Haha. Enjoy!

8 said...:

Sara said...

Out of reach :D hahah. that cracked me up! But dont worry, the right one will be within reach! :P will do the tag soon!

germae said...

Sara Kang! It cracked you up?
*sob sob*
I shall say this again: Never leave anything to chance. (I just hope no one's SO out of reach, though I know Jon Foreman is)
Yes! The quest for LOVE is ours. LOL!
Can't wait to see what YOU get :D (let's just hope it makes more sense than some of mine)

Sara said...

It wasn't meant to be insulting! Honestly :) It was just.... ironic:P
Yup yup, I believe the right one is always within reach :) Haha. We'll see in time what we BOTH get!!

kaminoryu said...

How if you guys end up with some monster?? *just imagine* :p
lol just kidding....
Im sure the eye candy is within reach right germae??
*winks*

ade said...

hohoho. i dont know that many songs. hee =P

Sara said...

Kaminoryu: If we end up with some monster, we'll come hunt you down :D Bewareeee :P

Heng: SURE you know at least 40 songs la!

Naveen Sritharan said...

Pfft....*paints a bull's eye on himself* bring the hunting on Sara Kang! lolz...

胡说 said...

wow what a funny tag..
haha