The Doublers #14

, , No Comments

Day #14: 31-May

So it is the end of May, and another one week of The Doublers.

As some of you may know, I tutor on the side while having a full-time day job. The subjects I tutor are additional maths and physics for SPM/IGCSE levels. If you ask me why I do this as a side job, the truth is I do find teaching gratifying (especially when students go like "ohhhhh I understand now!") and earning additional income for something I quite like doing is a bonus!

I've been doing this since 2014 and although I cannot say that my students are guaranteed A+'s under my tutelage, I can say that their grades do improve and hopefully they understand the basics of these subjects that can actually be put to use in their daily lives. (Here's hoping....)

Anyway, I don't consider myself a teacher in the normal sense (as I label what I do as tutoring) but I was so pleasantly surprised and touched when I received my first ever teachers day gift from my student Nadiah. Thanks girl! =)
Here's pics of the gift! I love it, it's so adorable!!!

0 said...: